Level 5 Arborist Sydney & Wollongong
Rennie Bros Tree Surgeons can offer specialist Arborist advice to our clients for the management of trees. Our Level 5 Arborist Sydney can offer a very genuine consultation service to our valued clients
Our principal Level 5 Arborist, Stuart Rennie has attained the Diploma of Arboriculture. This qualification provides the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) Level 5.
Stuart is a Registered Consultant with Arboriculture Australia (member number 2535).
We can offer:
- Pre-purchase Site Assessments This can be an informal site visit to discuss the constraints and the development potential of a site before committing to the purchase.
- Arboricultural Impact Assessments Often development applications request that trees on the land be considered from the initial stages of development such as design phase. Our reports will identify the trees species, vigour and condition and determine the viability of retention based on the proposed development. Our reports will outline tree protection measures for trees to be retained. Reporting will be in accordance with AS 4970-2009 Protection of trees on development sites
- Site Supervision and Construction Certification Development conditions often require arboricultural supervision to oversee work within tree protection zones. Details of the supervision are submitted through a written certification of compliance to satisfy council requirements
Tree Hazard and Risk Assessments
In 2014 Stuart successfully completed the International Society of Arboriculture Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (ISA TRAQ).
Rennie Bros Tree Surgeons Level 5 Arborist Sydney & Wollongong are experienced with tree management and have a good understanding of tree biology. We incorporate this knowledge to determine the severity of any hazards within your trees and recommend the appropriate action. Early detection of tree defects not only reduces hazards, it decreases maintenance costs. Most importantly it can result in fewer tree related accidents.
We can offer:
- An informal Site Inspection To visually assess your trees health and condition and identify any potential hazards.
- Aerial Assessment Our Level 5 Arborist are experienced tree climbers that can climb your tree and provide an aerial assessment, ensuring that you get accurate information about your trees.
- Tree Hazard and Risk Assessment Reports We can provide reports to councils to accompany a tree application.
Pest/ disease diagnosis and control
Rennie Bros Tree Surgeons will provide an accurate diagnosis and implement a treatment program to improve your trees health.
Tree diseases could be a result of biotic disorders like insects or pathogens, and abiotic disorders such as nutrient imbalance or poor soil conditions.
Rennie Bros Tree Surgeons can provide a complete tree health care service.